The three parish pilgrimage to the Holy Land due to take place in October has been postponed because of the Corona Virus. It is hoped that it will take place in October 2021. By then, people should be able to travel with a much easier mind. I have asked the travel agent to ensure that any deposits paid would remain valid until then.  I have consulted with a number of people who were due to travel on the pilgrimage and they all agreed with the postponement. It is disappointing to have to cancel the pilgrimage for this October, but I think all will agree that it is the right decision at this time.